NURSERY ADMISSION NOTICE
To apply Click on Apply link below
Application Forms for admission to Nursery are available ‘online’. Parents and Guardians are required to fill the form online. The link to fill the form will be available from 4th of August, 2022 on the School website: www.nirmalaconventschoolsiliguri.com. Fill in the required details and submit the same online. Please note that any application form, not duly filled in or the forms that are incomplete will be automatically rejected by the software. This application can be submitted online on any day between 4th August and 31st August, 2022.You are requested to take two copies of the entire document for future use and reference. Your form will have a unique Registration Number which will be used for all future correspondence and reference.
Kindly go through the instructions mentioned below before filling up the form.
Girls born between 01.10.2018 and 01.10.2019 are eligible for admission to NURSERY.
DOCUMENTS TO BE KEPT READY BEFORE FILLING FORM
Student Photo (size below 500 KB )
Birth Certificate Scan Copy (size less than 5 MB).
Residential proof Scan Copy (size less than 5 MB).
Recent Photograph of Parents with daughter (size less than 5 MB)
Any error in filling up of admission form will be liable to be rejected.
ADMISSION FORM FEE
Pay online after submitting the Form.
A sum of Rs.800/- (Rs. Eight Hundred only) will have to be paid online as the form fee while filling up the form. This money will not be refunded for any reason whatsoever. Once the payment is successful, kindly wait for the page to redirect back to the application which will mark the status of payment on the application form as paid. The application form copy must be submitted at the school counter in the given dates.
Steps to follow after applying online.
Date of Submission: 1st September and 2nd September 2022 between 9:30 am and 12:30 pm at the School Office.
The following documents are to be presented for verification at the school counter:
1) Carry one copy of the downloaded Application-Form, downloaded from the site with one family photograph (only father, mother and child).
2) Attested Birth Certificate, both the Original (Municipality Registration Certificate. Registration within one month after birth is valid) and a Photocopy. (The Original Birth Certificate can be collected back soon after the verification)
Catholic children will produce the baptism certificate along with the letter of the Parish Priest, besides the above.
3) Residential Address proof & Aadhar Card of the Parents
4) Medical Fitness Certificate from a Registered Practitioner (original)
Anyone failing to do so their application will be automatically rejected
Based on Interaction
● The date of interaction of the parents and the child will be intimated on the same day of the submission of the application form.
● The candidates will be selected based on the interaction with the parents and the candidate by the Principal or one delegated by her.
● Recommendations will DEBAR the admission to the school.
● Selection for Interaction is not a guarantee for admission.
The School doesn't authorize any dealing by anyone which involves money with regard to the procedures that are followed after applying Online.
GRIEVANCES & QUERIES
How We Help
In case of any concern after submitting the application form related to online application fee payment, the user is requested to share the following details on Whatsapp message only (9901746032)
1. Registration No (On Form if filled)
2. Student Name
3. Father's Name
4. Mobile No
5. Brief description of your concern
Form is successfully submitted if the Status is Pending and Payment Status as Paid
While paying admission form fee, after the payment is done you are requested to wait for sometime for the page to redirect back to the application page and the payment status to be marked as paid.